Saturday, May 16, 2009

Tigerpig lawlz

If she can resist, so can I!

Day 6

So it's been a few days since I've posted, nothing has really been too interesting although I'm finding that not eating pork is harder for me than not eating beef. I never realized just everything they make from poor, unsuspecting piglets! I almost cheated the other day but I resisted the temptation. I made breakfast for supper (possibly another "Texas" thing) and I made gravy from bacon grease. I really didn't have much trouble passing up the bacon but the gravy...oh man! lol I settled for pancakes and eggs instead. *proudface*



Day 7 and 8


Nothing to report except that I MADE IT! I ate a whole lot of chicken and still am, but I did it. I can't say I'm doing as well on the blog as I did the "diet" but at least I'm finally updating. I've been going through some crazy personal shit on top of being constantly preoccupied with lawlz and hugz. As soon as I have an actual day off and time to think I'll be back in top form. As of today : still not eating red meat or pork. So hooray for me!






No comments:

Post a Comment