Wednesday, May 13, 2009

i less than three bacon

Me in my I heart Bacon t-shirt.

Day 3


Today was a pretty decent day - except for the 7 loads of laundry I finally succumbed to doing today. I had my usual for breakfast and refried beans for brunch. I'm Texan, don't worry. As a late lunch I had some chicken fried rice (yes, more chicken). It's only day 3, but so far it hasn't really been that hard to resist a greasy hamburger - although I do find myself noticing which fast food places I shouldn't even bother stopping at.


For dinner, I went out with a couple of my friends. We were celebrating Robert Pattinson's birthday because he is the man of our dreams and we never entirely got over our Tiger Beat years. I made an executive decision for all of us to try Thai food (at the only Thai place in town I should add), I'll give you three guesses as to what I had (hint: rhymes with fricken!). I ordered the Chicken Pad Thai and I gotta say - it was really good. Of course I asked for the "level 1 spicy" - I might be Texan but I'm still a weenie when it comes to spicy food.

No Spicy Chicken Pad Thai

So over all, a pretty decent day. Boring of course -although I did see a trashcan fire right next to some gas pumps at a gas station and I thought I might get to see an explosion, the fire department showed up though . No explosions today. *sadface* Also a big thanks to everyone that listened to me bitch about life in general today. i less than three you guys.





No comments:

Post a Comment