Tuesday, May 12, 2009

i no haz flavor!!1!


Alright, I'm officially on day two of the blog and the no red meat for a week. So far, so good.

I almost slipped up late last night and had some unbelievably good cheese dip, but it has bacon in it. I'm glad I caught myself or I would have had to start all over.

Due to not having much imagination when it comes to food, I now realize that I might be eating a lot of chicken. I had coffee for breakfast, which is typical unless I work and find myself hungry. For lunch I stopped at Taco Bueno and got a chicken quesadilla. I have a suspicious nagging voice telling me that I may need to find some other food outlet because chicken is going to get old, fast.


In unrelated news, I lost my debit card and killed my car battery by leaving the radio running while I cleaned out the inside, so far this week. That might tell you the utterly deplorable condition the inside of my car was in, but at least it's nice and clean now - too bad I had to wait 15 minutes to get the car started again. It might also tell you that I'm one of those people who "loses" things often. I can't imagine why - I clean out my car once every 6 months or so, there's no reason the things I shove in there shouldn't be there half a year later. Ugh.

9:30pm update : Ate the rest of my quesadilla and had some more coffee. After I borrowed a lighter since I lost mine - which I found as soon as I borrowed one. *sigh* This is my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment