Saturday, June 6, 2009

arbitur..arbitur hugz?/


It's been quite some time since I posted so I guess the first issue I should address is the no red meat diet. Still going strong - Monday will be 4 weeks sans any beef or pork. It hasn't been too bad - a few really strong temptations but much easier than I ever thought it would be. I've even had a few no meat days all together. Go me! It's been a great self betterment experience so far, I didn't realize I had it in me for 29 years. Of course, the credit for me to actually try this goes to Jonathan. He's been a vegan since he was 13 and has more self determination and will power than anyone I've ever had the pleasure of knowing. He inspired me to try harder to live up to my ideals. To walk the walk instead of just sort of talking the talk. So, Jonathan - thank you. For everything. You are an amazing person and I'm so glad that you're a part of my life and I hope to keep you in it.

Keep it metal, bitch. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment